10/22/11

Know me Better # 2



"Know Me Better" is a meme hosted at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer by Kathy

She will pose 5 questions off her author interview list each week to answer and invited other bloggers to do the same. Click on the picture to take you to link so you can participate too.


Here are this week's questions and my answers:

If you could travel in a Time Machine would you go back to the past or into the future?To the future for sure, i want to see, what the world will be like in say 100 years

Nickname?
I´ve never had a nick name

What was your favorite children's book?
Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss.

If you were a super hero what would your kryptonite be?
No internet connection, that would be a killer for me
Hot or Cold?
Hot, you know like the Caribean hot.
lol

Now it's your turn! Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and link up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment