12/7/11

Dirty Little Secret #6


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers and readers more intimately by asking a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. !

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.

Non-bloggers: I want to hear from you as well!!! Let me know your answer in the comments!

I hope you join us and let us know your Dirty Little Secrets!
"Say you're hosting a Christmas dinner party. Which three fictional characters would you like to invite?"
 
I would Pic Zadist from BDB, Rose Hathaway From VA and Jonas Wyatt from The Breeds by Lora Leigh. 
that would be a fun dinner Zadist bitching about everything and everybody, Jonas making threats and trying to outsmart the others and Rose messing with their heads will thinking how stupid, men are...
hahahaha i´ll back up Rose for sure lol!!!!  

9 comments:

  1. LOL at the Rose comment! Totally agree! I also said Rose would be invited to my dinner party! And Zsadist, I like him, but he's too negative for my dinner party. I'd definitely end up throwing my whole entire plate at him by the end of the night lol!

    Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol cracking answer.
    Zsadist is a tough call, i'd love to throw a dinner party for all of the brothers!... :-D

    TToria
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL nice pick of characters! Zsadist will be an interesting choice but I don't know if the others would love to be with him! He's a bit scary!

    http://proserpinecravedfor.blogspot.com/2011/12/dirty-little-secrets-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, Zsadist! *-* That would make for an interesting dinner party. LOL

    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I chose one of the brothers as well! Z's a toughy though...a little cranky but it would definitely make for an entertaining night! Rose would definitely be awesome...talking shit about the other guest(manly men) and their antics! Great picks:)

    New Follower...My DLS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would make an interesting party ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jonas would be amazing to have at a dinner party!!!!! I <3 him!

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh, Jonas and Zsadist together....mmmm. Testosterone overload! I would love an invite to that party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! I think a Brother is a must for any dinner party! lol

    ReplyDelete