12/6/12

Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout Book Review

 

When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.
 

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.
 

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.
 

Together we’re stronger... and they know it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No, no,no no,no no, NO!!!.... this could not happened, no!!!! I just can´t...I... I...
 
Photobucket

Deep breaths, yeah thats what I....I...


Photobucket

Who am I kidding, I´m a mess, I´m torn and my poor heart has shattered into tiny million pieces. This book had me flying as high as the moon one second and the next it turned me into a pityfull, crying, bawling, depressed girl.

I´m in such a bad shape that I don´t think comfort food will help, I´m pretty sure this requires more drastic meassures.

Photobucket
 
 In fact, I´m in so bad shape that I decided to create the:
 

Cause yes, we are that traumatized, we need a safe enviroment where we can cry our eyes out in peace, join hands, hope and pray for a HEA. mabe together we can make it till summer next year, mabe together the pain wont be that much...
 
Who am I kidding???, the waiting is going to suck monkey butt, but at least we wont be alone.
 
I used to think that nothing could be worse than the last 3 paragraphs or Deity, but I was o soo wrong.
This book had me crying, laughing and all angsty since the get go.
 
Daemon is and will always be my #1 book crush I love his snark, witty, sexy overbearing attitude, but smexy, lovable, flirty, romantic Daemon, OMG!!! I couldn´t even think and I totally understand why Katy was a drooling mess during the book, I would be too.
 
His lashes lifted and his eyes glittered like jewels. "I feel like man-candy"
 
Daemon, that´s because... YOU ARE!!!!
 
 
Photobucket
 
Anyway so...
 
Opal Starts right after Onyx. Dawson is back and well it´s not all happy tears and brotherly hugs. Dawson is not himself and that Hurts Daemon.
 
"He´s like a suicidal Energizer bunny."
 
Dee is grieving Adam and changes quite a bit; but above all Katy and Daemon are stronger than ever.
 
Sometimes the whole bizarro Alien connection thing had it´s perks. Like it told me that I affected Daemon just as much as he affected me.


Photobucket
 
 
Lots of things happened in this book, for starters a known evil... Fluke returns and well as soon as he appears.. well lets say every time I think of him I want to.
 

Photobucket
 
No violence here, just wishfull thinking on my part.
 
I loved Opal there are no words to describe the amount of emotions this book caused in me, I laughed cried and swoon, got mad, angry and broke my hand all at the same time. I´m so raw right now that just thinking about this book, makes me want to cry and sob al over again.
 
This book has been the most traumatic, best experience I´ve ever had.
Jennifer L Armentrout 
 
BRAVO!!!!
Photobucket
 
 Here is a super small sneak peek of my one of my fav. scenes in the whole book



You guys really need to get this book, right now, If you haven´t read  this series yet, guys you are missing out big time, Jennifer L. Armentrout is the best of the best and her books are making and will always make an immovable impresion, in our hearts and minds.


Trust me go buy it now!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome review!! I felt the exact same... Such a great series and book! Here is my review if you want to check it out. :)

    Christine
    Rainy Day Reads

    http://rainydayreadsreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/review-opal.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt read your review, cuase I dont have a copy yet ;(
    I thought one was coming to me? grrrr
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll read your review after I read it. I don't want to be influenced lmao

    ReplyDelete