1/27/12

Half Black Soul (The Alexa Montgomery Saga #2) ARC REVIEW!!!!

Format: Kindle Edition
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services and Barnes & Noble
Price: $3.99
Language: English
Publication Date: January 31st 2012
Genre: PNR and UF



My Review
There are good books, great books, the ones that make you laugh out loud and cry and the ones that you know are going to be best sellers since page one.
Half Black Soul is even better; it´s the kind of book you know is going to make history!!!
When I started reading this series I was captivated by the quality of the writing and the way emotion poured out of the pages. I knew since book one that this series was something other, something great and guess what, I was absolutely 100% right.
Alexa´s fantastic ride continues with more twists and turns than I could have imagined, she´s strong and capable, but at the same time she has a soft and fragile heart; a force to be reckoned with none the less. She´s the kind of woman that knows what she wants and fights for it.
The plot is amazingly well developed and makes your toes curl in a very painful but delicious way.
Kayden is perfection, am I biased?, Hell yeah!!!! I´ve been drooling over him since book 1 and what better way to describe how perfect he is, than use Alexa´s own words“if God had called me up to heaven, and told me that I was allowed to build a man to belong to me, I would have built myself a Kayden.” Yeah!!! He´s THAT good…
Nelly develops in a way that will swept you off your feet, she´s fantastic and every bit as strong as Alexa; she just doesn´t know it yet.
I am no Pythonist, but mark my words this series is going to be HUGE!!!! I mean Movie Contract, Best Seller huge!!!
This book is going to be out for sale on
January 31st.
If you haven’t read Blood Warrior, what are you waiting for? Trust me this series you don’t want to miss…


To know more details about this great series and the amazing Author behind it visit

You can follow/stalk her at her blog for up and coming details

and her Twitter:

Blood Warrior is now on Paper Back at:

You can also find her on face book!
HD Gordon author Page,
https://www.facebook.com/pages/H-D-Gordon/193221207416355
 

3 comments:

  1. I KNOW RIGHT!?!?!?!?

    It was spectacular... Awesome review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla, I can't thank you enough! I'm so happy you enjoyed it!
    H.D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE!!! Why ya wanna tease me sooo bad!!! Hahahahaha this was a fantastic review and great post :) love it!!!

    ReplyDelete