8/10/12

Dirty Little Secret #12


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers and readers more intimately by asking a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. !

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.

Non-bloggers: I want to hear from you as well!!! Let me know your answer in the comments!

I hope you join us and let us know your Dirty Little Secrets!

This week's question:
"Which Disney hero would you like to take to your bed? I mean on a date."
I so would pick Tarzan!!!, you know rough around the edges with a tight hot body and a hearth of gold, a guy that would do anything to save you. Plus he totally digs green planet so yeah and eco friendly, that loves animal and is really hot, plus i would get to teach him all that he want to learn, you know, biology LOL!!!

and to help you decide =D
























And Last but not Least!!!!

Sorry i couldnt help myself ROTFL!!!!




Disclaimer: none of this images are mine i found them on internet if this images are yours and you want me to take them down or to link to you let me know i´ll gladly comply

No comments:

Post a Comment