4/14/13

Chasing Mts. Right by Katee Robert ARC Review

Book Info
Edition: Kindle
Pages: 263
File Size: 261 KB
Publisher: Entangled: Brazen (March 25, 2013)
Published: March 25th 2013 by Entangled Publishing      
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.       
Series: Come Undone #2
Language: English
ASIN: B00BY5QXDS
Source: Publisher
(In exchange of an honest Review)
Synopsis

It was only supposed to last one night...
 
Ian had no idea the sexy woman he took to his bed was his little sister's best friend--or that she'd refuse to give him more than one night.
 
Good thing this soldier likes a challenge...

 
When I picked up this book I was expected to be blown away by the author, why? well because when I read Wrong Bed Right Guy I was LOL, so yeah, I wanted to be drooling page after page. Good Thing it was ten  times better than I expected, cause I had to mop my floor several times, now I have a sparkly clean house LOL!!!
 
Ian and Roxanne have so much chemistry that the book truly sizzles.
 
When they ran into each other I was drooling over Ian, what can I say I love men in uniform and what better uniform than that of a man that did two tours to protect his country. Ian is protective, charming and borderline a walking Sex machine, but have more than a few ghost chasing him.
 
Roxanne is an amazing party planner with a few dark shadows that make her unable to commit, but once they looked into each other eyes everything starts to get better.
 
I loved this book, the wounded Hero and the hurt princess, loved loved this couple, even more than I loved Gabe and Elle. There´s chemestry, tension and more than a little angst.
 
I would recommend this book to everyone looking for a fast super hawt read. Katee Robert nows how to make a girl fall apart in just a few pages.
 
All I can say is I hope mext book is Nathan cause WOW just WOW!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment