11/24/11

Dirty Little Secret # 5


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers and readers more intimately by asking a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. !

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.

Non-bloggers: I want to hear from you as well!!! Let me know your answer in the comments!

I hope you join us and let us know your Dirty Little Secrets!

"You are a kick ass chick, ready to face the night 
and kill some nasty vampires. 
You have your leathers on, your sidekick is ready... 
What is your weapon of choice?"
I would pick a long sword and a gun, a sort of mix between Prince of Persia and Lara Croft.
That way I can Swiss Cheese them with the gun and chop their head of with my oh so cool blade plus my outfit would be totally wicked!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Well I like this style! LOL I got the same but with Selene in Underworld! I love the fact that Guns give you clear long shot and the Sword is kind of sexy! Love your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through to your blog!
    I really like the concept of this Dirty Little Secret thing!!! I might go participate =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's a hot pic! Great choice!

    I also realized that I wasn't following you before this! Sorry! I've made sure that I am now :)

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Prosperine great minds think alike lol!!!
    @synchronize reader this meme is super fun u should totally check it out, i luv it!!!
    @Under the Covers NP :D glad to have u around.

    thx so much guys for the drop by :D

    ReplyDelete