11/19/11

Dirty Littler Secret #4



Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers and readers more intimately by asking a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. !

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.

Non-bloggers: I want to hear from you as well!!! Let me know your answer in the comments!

I hope you join us and let us know your Dirty Little Secrets!

"Which paranormal creature do you wish would "come out of the closet" and reveal themselves to the real world?"


I know i´m a Vamp chick but i would really like for the shifters to come out of the closet, there´s something super sexy about all that raw power, that makes my knees go weak.
I swear i would have no selfcontrol if one came anywhere near me lol!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh good answer :) I have to agree something like that coming out of my closet in the dark I wouldn't mind lol :)

    ReplyDelete