9/26/12

Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout BOOK REVIEW

Book Review
Hardcover: 304 pages
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press (September 18, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0983157278
ISBN-13: 978-0983157274
Dying sucks-- and high school senior Ember McWilliams knows firsthand. After a fatal car accident, her gifted little sister brought her back. Now anything Ember touches dies. And that, well, really blows. Ember operates on a no-touch policy with all living things--including boys. When Hayden Cromwell shows up, quoting Oscar Wilde and claiming her curse is a gift, she thinks he's a crazed cutie. But when he tells her he can help control it, she's more than interested. There's just one catch: Ember has to trust Hayden's adopted father, a man she's sure has sinister reasons for collecting children whose abilities even weird her out. However, she's willing to do anything to hold her sister's hand again. And hell, she'd also like to be able to kiss Hayden. Who wouldn't? But when Ember learns the accident that turned her into a freak may not have been an accident at all, she's not sure who to trust. Someone wanted her dead, and the closer she gets to the truth, the closer she is to losing not only her heart, but her life. For real this time.

OMG, have I told you guys how much I love everything Jennifer L. Armentrout Writes? NO? well then that´s truly my bad. This woman is a genious, every time I read one of her books I´m sure that there´s nothing out there than can top it and then, I go and read another book from her.
 
Ohh yes is a vicious circle, but I enjoy every damm second of it. Ive read everything , Her Lux Series, The Covenant Series, and even books under her pen name. and now I got to read Cursed and all I can say to JLA is... (prepare cause is going to be and all caps. ) PLEASE, PLEASE YOU CAN´T LEAVE THIS AS A STAND ALONE I NEED MORE!!!!!!
 
I spent great part of the book looking like this
 
 
I love Ember but sometimes I got so caught up on the reading that I swear I cried like a baby, there where parts of the story that broke my heart apart and I sobbed an everything. I don´t think there is enough praise that can slightly put into words how good this book is.
 
Ember and Hayden OMG Hayden (sight wistfully) they are perfect together both Damaged but perfect for each other.  When I finished the book all I could thought was WOW!!! other than that my mind was blank. This is the best I´ve read from JLA, well maybe Deity is the best... no wait Onyx is... ARGHHH is so hard to decide wich one is my personal fav. that I´m not even going to try.
 
Jennifer L. Armentrout deserves a standing ovation, she is THAT good!!!!
 
 
 
I will say this, If you guys haven´t picked a Jennifer L. Armentrout book you are missing out on the best book ever, cause no matter what book you choose to read, if it´s one of hers you can´t go wrong.
 
I´m rambling I know, but is just that this book was so epic, so good and perfect that I just can´t tell you something other than go guys and get it now!!!!!
 
The twist and turns of this book are going to leave you breathless and tight with emotion all at the same time.
 
Please don´t hesitate just go and buy it right now. =D
 
 
Here is the amazon link in case you guys want to get this amazing work of art.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment